Thursday, May 16, 2013

EleVen Women's French Open Apparel


Venus Williams for EleVen 




Venus's new French open collection is OK, (seen above) much better than the last collection, "Straight Sets" (below)~ I'm not a huge fan of all the busy prints.  It just doesn't work for everyone.  The new collection in  the hot pink is less busy, more body types can pull it off.  I can actually see someone over the age of 18 wearing it.  It's just not flattering for the 30-40 plus ladies, however, you can mix match the solids in to your existing collection of tennis apparel.  And you can have something to wear for your next cancer awareness tennis event. (WPFT)  http://www.womenplayingfortime.org/  I don't really think that Venus has our age group in mind while she is designing.  ;) that's OK! ~ I do get excited to see what flashy designs she's going to create next. 






Can't really see my tennis team sporting this outfit~ that would be hilarious !!  











No comments:

Post a Comment