Thursday, October 10, 2013

Just What's Inside Ladies tennis bags in London??



On my recent trip to London for Wimbledon I could help but notice all of the ladies waling around the Kensington/Chelsea, Holland Park area as they we sitting, lunching, having a smoke, drinking coffee, wine.  They look extremely simular to me and my tennis friends. (minus the cigarettes of course)
 The one major difference that I noticed is the size of their bags.  Seriously, I only saw one large tennis bag on my entire trip, and that was a man walking to the tube (smoking a cigarette).  Of course all the pros at Wimbledon had huge bags~ but no one else.  These ladies must not need as much stuff as we do here.  They literally just carried the bag that the racket was purchased in.  You know, that silly racket cover that is included with your purchase at Sports Authority.


I just found that incredibly hard to believe.  I know I live in the US where everything is bigger, our TVs, our yards, our refrigerators, our washer and dryers, but seriously don't women all over the world need all of the same stuff in their tennis bag like I do?  I mean what if you fall down and need some icy hot?  What if you need a drink of water from your water bottle?  How bout a change of clothes after a hot and sweaty match?  Well it was never quite warm in London during my visit, but come on ladies of London... what's your secret?  Don't you need a change of shoes after your match to protect your pedi?

http://tennis-speak.blogspot.com/2013/02/tennis-toe-yuck-how-to-protect-your.html

I know you have your toes done... saw many wonderful salons throughout London.  I just don't get it.  My friend, Claire, who happens to be on my tennis team, she sort of has a big bag (not as big as mine), and she's from London.  What's the deal? Do you only need big bags in America?  On second thought, Claire does not sweat that much and her hair always looks fabulous.  Maybe that's it, genetics, ladies from UK just don't need all of those products!!



 I DO~ I'm never giving up my huge bag or all of my products that go inside   







2 comments:

  1. Tennis bags for women - Vintage Karisa tennis bag, women tennis bag, designer tennis bag, tennis bag, cool tennis bag,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my team mates is sporting the Casanova Floral!! She looks super cute.
      https://courtcouturetennis.com/designer-tennis-bags-cassanova-floral

      Delete