Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Books and Wine



This Warms My Soul




Well Robert Mondavi likes to say they are "the most popular wine in the US",  so it is probably no surprise to anyone that I too enjoy Robert Mondavi for a non special occasion, everyday table sipping, after tennis match, cooking dinner, unwinding chardonnay~it warms me.  It must be the hints of brown sugar that I enjoy the most What ever it is I like it...I'm sipping a glass right now going to curl up with my new book, The Hardest Peace.  Author Kara Tippetts tells her journey of motherhood while batting stage four terminal cancer.  This is my dear friend Jonna's sister and in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month Kara's Book has been released today.  Kara has shown me ways to love BIG in moments when I wanted to break.  This amazing mother's tale will change the way you go through your everyday.   Check out Kara's Blog... Mundane Faithfulness, which is anything but mundane.

Love ya BIG~ Jonna 
Wine together soon.
Thank you Kara, the little sister that turned into the BIG inspiration~ 








No comments:

Post a Comment