Tuesday, December 8, 2015

How many tennis teams is too many????

Join Another Team??? 

I play on three tennis teams this season.  This is the first year I have tried to juggle this.  I've managed to do all my duties, dinner has been on the table every evening, my house is super clean.  Besides being tired a few weeks when I had to play all three teams in three week, and of course 3 sets each, I've only had one big problem this.  Unfortunately, I made a huge mistake. I  I received a text from a captain to play that particular week~ but it was another captain.  I failed to show up and my team had to forfeit.  That made me so sad! I screwed up.  Fortunately, for me... this was my really, really cool team.  They all just laughed at me and we moved on.  
Now the dilemma for next season… Do I join a fourth team?  I received several invitations to do so and don't know if I can actually  do it???  So many dedicated tennis ladies, who are moms, wives, employees, business owners, they all manage to do it.  They actually play for 4 or even 5 teams.  I used to think these ladies were crazy, now I find that they may be the coolest of them all.  No drama, happy to play, like to drink wine and they all seem to funny!   But I don't think I'm actually ready~ maybe some day!!!  WhoooHoooo!



Chardonnay recommendation~ Bread and Butter!!!  
I ordered in in a restaurant snapped a pic so I would remember.  Found it at Publix for about $20.  I ordered a case online with shipping came to about $13 per bottle.  Yummy and oh soooooo buttery.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment