Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Martina Hingis and Tonic Team-up to Develop Tennis Wear



Give a better performance when you are comfortable!



                                       

Martina Hingis has been working with Tonic to create a new line of tennis appeal for ladies. She worked hands on with Tonic to create a line that is comfortable, easy to wear for all types of tennis players.  Tonic's yoga collections are known for their comfort, performance and odor free material for even the heaviest of sweaters.  I happen to be one of those girls unfortunately.    I like to mix yoga performance wear into my tennis wardrobe all the time. It's extremely flattering and comfortable to play in.  Martina actually mentions club players as one of their target audiences.  Yay!  We are all not the same size and shape of Maria Sharapovia, sometimes I find it hard to squeeze myself into those fabulous inspired fashions.  However, many ladies go for it anyway, not a good look for them, not to mention can be very distracting for the opponent from the other side.  At times, I feel a let should be allowed to be called for excessive giggle, improper bra fit-age and too much bouncing!  It is incredibly distracting sometimes even more so than a ball that rolled over from an adjacent court.  Perhaps ladies are doing it on purpose to distract me and my partner.... it works we talk about it in between every point!!!  ...But I digress.



















Martina is quoted as saying "When you go out to play tennis, you want to feel nice.  You want to feel like a woman and know that your clothes won't let you down."  That's right ladies... don't let your clothes let you down!  Get the proper fitting tennis apparel.  You will look better, feel better and play better.  And your opponent will thank you!

 

This tank from Tonic can hide a multitude of sins ladies!  I love it.  Tonic tennis apparel can be found at tenniswarehouse.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment