Saturday, April 6, 2013

Getting Geared Up for The 2013-2014 Tennis Season (And Loving It)

Are you excited about next years tennis season??

I sure am!  I've been down and out with this broken foot, thanks to slipping on clay, catching the line, twisting my ankle.  We did finish that match, won it and 2 more after that before I decided I needed to have my foot checked.  It wasn't the tennis matches that killed me, it was the wedding I had to go to 3 weeks later and wear high heals!!  I was done, finished, tennis season over me!!

So what have I been doing to pass the time... Shopping!!  My teams have selected out uniforms for next year, and I can't quit buying!!  Today I ordered and am so excited about....

 This bag has a compartment for your shoes!!!  If you have read my article about the perfect pedi you will understand why this compartment is so important to us ladies!! 

Love this dress, had two from last years line, the purple and the liquid lime!  Perfect for the super hot Florida summers!



 I  added these cutie shorts to wear under dress with matching visor!!   How cute is this gonna be???
http://www.midwestsports.com/nike-perfect-match-printe-short/p/523567-734/#.UV7sgqX3MQJ






My team will be sporting the Nike Electric Yellow with the Anthracite Grey, black and white!  Super excited.  Some of my favorites that I have ordered are from Tenniswarehouse.com, midwestsports.com and these below are from Macy's...  Don't forget to use your Macy's coupons!!


All this shopping~ I'm exhausted!!  Is it time for a cocktail?  Maybe I should try a Skinny Girl Cocktail????  It's time to slim down for the summer bikini season.


No comments:

Post a Comment