Wednesday, April 17, 2013

TENNIS GEAR SALE

Looking to buy new duds for upcoming season??? 




If you are getting ready for the up coming season....Check out one of my latest articles Getting Geared Up for The 2013-2014 Tennis Season (And Loving It)  I just received my new bag from midwestsports.com, made by Asics, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!   It's the "Court Diva Bag"  I'm definitely a court diva~ should be perfect!!  Also available at ://www.asicsamerica.com/accessories/bags/court-diva-bag-zr1181-womens/
The side pocket for shoes or wet clothing storage makes keeping the "perfect pedi" even easier.  I can not wait to take my stinky, wet tennis shoes off  and actually have a place to store them.  I'm anticipating an awesome season.  No yucky toes for me:)  http://tennis-speak.blogspot.com/2013/02/tennis-toe-yuck-how-to-protect-
All ladies tennis bags should come equipped with a shoe storage!  Bags and shoes a sassy girls best friend!!!

Headed out for the annual team trip... decided to go on a 3 night cruise with the team.  I am including some of the sassy girl essentials in my travel bag... wine cork (of course), WINE, dancing shoes(no tennis courts on cruise ship~ bummer ) and the IBProfen... I'm sure there will be some aches and pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment